In each episode we will speak with people involved in good works and projects in the Greater Rochester Area. We hope that by introducing you to these inspirational people and their stories, that you will be motivated to learn more about these amazing organizations in our region and the fabulous people who keep them working.
Megan Callanan Lasaponara, MD is a Pediatrician at English Road Pediatrics in Greece, NY and the Founder and Executive Director of Kids Thrive 585, Inc.
Sarah Collins-McGowan, MD is a Pediatrician at Genesee Pediatrics and the Associate Director of Pediatrics Links with the Community at the Hoekelman Center.
In this episode, Sarah interviews Megan about Kids Thrive 585, Inc.
- Website: kidsthrive585.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In this episode Megan interviews Mary Tiballi Hoffman the Development Manager for Blackfriars Theatre as they head into their 70th season of bringing local theatre to the Rochester area!
- Website: http://www.blackfriars.org/
- Phone: (585) 454-1260
- Address: 795 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14605
In this episode Megan Interviews Dr. Andy Aligne from the Hoekelman Center at the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Website: https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/pediatrics/training/community-pediatrics-training.aspx
- Phone: (585) 273-3737
- Fax: (585) 276-2566
- Address: 601 Elmwood Ave, Box 777, Rochester, NY 14642
In this episode Sarah interviews Dr. Andrew Sherman, a local Pediatrician and Co-President of Net Life. A non-profit that works to prevent Malaria in Africa by working to address the barriers that exist to using mosquito nets.
- Website: https://www.netlifeafrica.org/
- Email: email@example.com
In this episode Sarah interviews Dirk Hightower from The Children’s Institute. A. Dirk Hightower, Ph.D. is a Senior Associate at Children’s Institute. The mission of Children’s Institute is to equip and support those who work with children to ensure the success of every child.
- Website: https://www.childrensinstitute.net/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: email@example.com